To pursue excellence in every aspects of our service. DCO ensures that every output has the highest quality that meets if not exceeds the expectation of our clients and meets the international standards it requires.
To serve the needs of our clients with exceptionable customer service alongside with utmost honesty, integrity, accountability and transparency. To give our best service to all our clients regardless of size, industry, religion and race.
Auditing & Assurance Services
- Statutory audit and review of annual financial statements
- Internal review
- Review of internal controls
- Compilation of financial statements and other financial reports
- Special purpose audits
- Regulatory reports
- IFRS reporting
- Grant audits
Accounting & Other Related Services
- Accounting and bookkeeping outsourcing
- Budgeting, financial planning and control
- Company formations and company secretarial services including appropriate commercial and tax-efficient structures
- Reviewing management reporting systems
- Payroll administration and company administrative services
WHO WE AREDonasco & Company, Ltd. (DCO) (“the Firm”) is a private limited company registered in Cambodia under the Ministry of Commerce in July 16, 2006 to practice public accountancy and perform accounting services. DCO is an exclusive member firm in Cambodia of The International Accounting Group (TIAG) – A World Alliance of Indepent Accounting Firm (TIAG). TIAG® is a global alliance of high-quality, independent accounting firms with more than 100 member firms based in over 60 countries. (Website: www.tiagnet.com)
The Company’s services include:
- Financial statements audit-examination of financial statements and preparation of audited reports for submission to the management, donors and stakeholders.
- Internal Audit/Operations Audit/ Special Project Audits required by management and donors
- Accounting and bookkeeping –keeping the books of accounts in accordance with the provisions and requirements of the taxing authority; preparation of payroll reports, monthly contribution returns and reports to government regulatory agencies.